[Adastra] Need ID Help

Me Here mehere002 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:14:36 BST 2013

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the response, yes I did wonder about this species, although our
native ones tend to be Oak eaters, but maybe can tolerate apple?  I'll try
some oak as it would sure be easier to rear it on if so.
I had a long dig through UKLeps and Lepiforum.de the other night, the other
similar species are some of the hook-tips...*Sigh*...lol

Crystal