[Adastra] Fw: What is it?

dawn nelson dawninthegarden at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 1 22:51:31 GMT 2012

thank you Sarah

Guided Wild Flower Walks in our beautiful countryside
Horticultural  help and advice  from The Garden Coach
contact
Dawn Nelson dawninthegarden at btinternet.com

Slipper limpets! Originally aliens and they have interesting sexual habits!!!

Sarah

Has anyone  got any idea what this is, am sure I should know it's very familiar but don't think I have ever known.

Dawn Nelson dawninthegarden at btinternet.com